Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Thank You!
I just wanted to quickly thank all parents who came out to our Open House today. It was great to see new and familiar faces. The class was buzzing with excitement! For those of you who could not make it out to our open house, I have sent home a magnet with your child today, with our blog address so you can keep up to date with what is happening in the classroom. I look forward to meeting with you shortly. I look forward to posting toward the end of the first week to give you an update on how we have settled into our routines! We will keep tweeting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy to hear that parent's know their kids teacher's I hope they have a wonderful year ;)
ReplyDeletegood to hear that the parents know there kids teachers. I hope st.luke have a great school year ;)
ReplyDeletealso am having great first week st.pats. good luck!!