Sunday, September 7, 2014

First Week was a Success!

The first week of school is always exciting for both parents and students.  Teachers are just as excited as students on the first day of school! We started off our year with an Open House breakfast. Again, Big THANK you for all those who could attend. This gave parents and students the opportunity to meet their teachers and have a sneak peek into their classroom.

I am pleased to announce that we have an onsite student teacher with us this year.  Ms Rema joined our class on the first day of school and will be with us until Christmas break.  We welcome her into our classroom! 

Over the next few weeks, we will continue to settle into routines and make adjustments where necessary.  Over the next couple of days we will be focusing on becoming digital citizens and the importance of our digital footprint.  The following link is a variety of lessons where students can walk through tips and advice on being digital citizens.  The link is password protected, the students will receive their passwords tomorrow.  


Have a great Sunday!
Ms Porcari


4 comments:

  1. Thank you to all the staff, students and parents for the warm welcome. It is a pleasure to spend this year with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were very excited to come and start our new year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am new to blogger! And I am excited to start my new school year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am new to blogger! I am very excited to start this new school year!

    ReplyDelete