Monday, October 27, 2014

Interview Process

Hello Parents

On Wednesday morning, I will be posting a google form on this blog in order for you to book parent teacher interview times with me.  If you prefer to call and book an interview time by calling Ms Maloney you are more than welcome to do that as well. I am excited to try out this online version of booking interview times.  Interviews will run for about 10 minutes and I strongly recommend bringing your child/children with you to the interview so that we can talk about various next steps and strategies to put in place. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to leave a comment here on the blog, email me, or call the school. I would love to hear your feedback on this process this year!

Look forward to meeting you all!
A Porcari 

No comments:

Post a Comment